Candy can be not only taste good, but it can also be healthy. This candy you can easily make by yourself.
3 or 4 kiwi
3 spoons of honey or sugar
Handful of Almonds
1. Pour hot boile water on the almonds and let the almonds stay In the water for 20 minutes. Than take the skin from the almonds.
2. Peel the kiwi and cut them into small square pieces. Put the kiwi, shredded coconut, and honey or sugar in a blender and mix for 30seconds.
3. Put the stuff from the blender in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. After you take the skin from the almonds fry them for a little bit.
5. Take the stuff from the refrigerator, take one almond and a table spoon of the stuff from the refrigerator. Put the one almond in the middle and make a ball.
6. Put these balls on a big plate. After making all the balls, sprinkle the rest of the coconut on top and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
By the way, instead of kiwi, you can also use mango, papaya, peaches.